|Location: South Africa » Kwazulu Natal » Drakensberg » Northern Drakensberg » Winterton|
Kingfisher B&B - accommodation in Winterton Central Drakensberg
Nestled in the foothills of the Central Drakensberg In the cozy town of Winterton, South Africa is the lovely spacious gem of the Drakensberg, the Kingfisher B & B. This ideally situated guest house provides you with the perfect long awaited weekend getaway. Day trips to either the Northern or Central berg, and hiking or mountain biking Trails are less than 10 min away. Relax for a day at the well known Spioenkop nature reserve, only 5 min away. There is so much to offer. Let Louw and Johlene inform you on the many splendid activities and adventures while relaxing at their comfortable guest house. Internet and laundry available on request. All Rooms are en suite and have DSTV.
At the Kingfisher Bed & Breakfast you will find 3 bedrooms en-suite, with private entrance and patio.
All rooms are equipped with DSTV, ceiling fans, bar fridge, portable braai, towels & linen, tea & coffee making facilities.
- Malachite Kingfisher Room: 2 singles beds + double bunk bed en-suite + kitchenette for self catering.
- African Pygmy Kingfisher Room: 2 singles beds en-suite.
- Giant kingfisher Room: double bed + double bunk bed en-suite.
- Brown-Hooded Kingfisher Chalet: sleeps 4 singles, en-suite with self-catering facilities.
- Drakensberg Boys choir school.
- The battle field route & museum.
- Art and craft centers.
- Cathedral Peak hotel.
- Spioenkop nature reserve.
- Hiking,golfing,trout fishing.
- River rafting.
- Helicopter rides over the escarpment.
- 30 minutes to Estcourt.
- 30 minutes to Ladysmith.
- 2hrs from Durban International airport.
- 4hrs from Johannesburg.
|:Tourism Council of SA Star Grading|
A full english breakfast is served.
|Contact Details: |
Tel: 086 127 6237
Int. Tel: +27 51 924 0585